Check your FICO score at MyFICO.com. This text link is better than a blinking banner, no?

1/01/2007

Why I Created This Blog

Quite simply, it's because there's so much cluelessness out there about credit scoring. I started reading Personal Finance blogs a couple of months ago, and many commenters seem to have quite a few misconceptions or wrong ideas about one's credit report and/or credit score, and even credit in general. I found myself making long-winded comments on blogs, which got kind of old. So I decided to try to educate people more generally and create the best online credit score resource available.

I just set up the new e-mail address for this blog. It is

gamingthecreditsystem@yhoo.com (fix the obvious misspelling)

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or comments that you don't want to post to the blog comments.

Sorry for the couple of days of "housekeeping" posts. I figured I would get certain things out of the way early on (and so I could add links to the sidebar). The next post will have "real" content again!

No comments: