Check your FICO score at MyFICO.com. This text link is better than a blinking banner, no?

4/24/2007

Apologies and a Break

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. On top of being particularly busy (just bought my first real estate, which I may write up later), I also have started to feel symptoms of either carpal tunnel syndrome and/or tendinitis in my wrists. As my job requires me to use the computer, I am curtailing all non-job-related computer usage as much as possible. I am experimenting with different keyboards, trackballs, etc. and my wrists seem to be getting better. But still they start to hurt after a day at the computer.

I will still be reading other PF blogs, sometimes commenting, sometimes maybe even writing something here. But you should consider this blog on hiatus until further notice. Please continue to use it as a reference, as the important stuff (e.g. the Required Reading) will continue to be relevant.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You completely duplication our mean and the difference of our information.free credit report

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

it really is a significant factor in calculating your credit history, it is critical to remember never to just concentrate on that one facet of your credit history. Keep carefully the big picture at heart.
Credit Flare